Mood Designer Fabrics is a local staple in New York City’s garment district for fashion designers. Some of the most famous designers in the fashion industry frequent this store. I first learned about Mood Fabrics while watching Project Runway. Out of curiosity I had to visit on a recent trip to New York.
After my visit to Mood I understand why it is a favorite for designers. Here are my observations:
- They have more inventory and selections of various types of fabrics
- They have a higher quality selection of fabrics
- The store is very well organized
- The selection of accessories
- The selection of sewing tools
- Customer service and knowledge of the workers